The Church Building was designed by the architectural firm of Ratcliff, Slama & Cadwalader and is noted for the bell-curved vault of its wood-paneled sanctuary formed of free-span laminated beams. It is reminiscent of archtect Bernard Maybeck's Hearst Hall (1899) on the campus of University of California Berkeley campus but unfortunately burned down in 1922. 

The primary use of the Church Building is for worship, weddings, concerts, plays, end-of-life celebrations, Eagle Scout Court of Honor, and weekly chapel for the Peter Pan Preschool.  However the movable chairs allow for different configurations or the elimination of all chairs such as Vacation Bible Camp and large parish dinners.

Also located in the Church Building is the sacristy, nursery, restrooms, and the narthex.