|Finally. We can finally gather back in our gorgeous, beloved sanctuary! This is the wonderful change that came with the progress our state has made in reopening, and we'll begin this Sunday, June 27th, at 10:15 am. It won't be totally back to normal just yet, but hopefully it will feel a lot closer than it has in nearly sixteen months.
A few things to note about this latest change:
- The service will still be live streamed for those who feel safer at home.
- Bishop Marc has asked that all worshipers wear masks while indoors, even if fully vaccinated, in solidarity with our children and those who cannot be vaccinated, and also out of an abundance of caution around the emerging variants. Worship leaders will not be masking during the service, and all are fully vaccinated.
- We can sing! Huzzah!
- We are no longer asking folks to sign up to attend worship in person — just come!
- We will continue sharing communion.
- As ever, if you are feeling at all unwell, please stay home and join us by live stream.
See you soon, in the cool comfort of our church!