2023 Annual Stewardship — Come together: change, grow, thrive
Annual pledges support everything we do at Church of the Resurrection, and your pledge commitments give us a financial foundation upon which to develop our programs and our budget. If you would like to make an annual pledge, please contact the church office to receive a pledge card, or you can make your pledge online here. What is Pledging All About?
First Time Pledger?
Are you new to Church of the Resurrection? No matter how you found us, we are so glad that you are here! One amazing thing about this church is that the majority of what we do as a community is made possible by your financial support. A “pledge” is a financial promise you make to the church for the coming calendar year. Most importantly, pledging is a spiritual practice of generosity and a tangible way of giving thanks to God.
Thank you for your trust and generosity in continuing to say “yes” to God and to Church of the Resurrection. We are grateful that you honor the importance of giving back a portion of the gifts that God has given to you. By leading our parish in this way, your financial support has a direct impact on the ministry we can live out together. Thank you for your consistent pledging. Our community needs your support now more than ever. How may God be calling you to grow in your practice of generosity this year?
Consistent givers are members or regular visitors who contribute financially to the life and work of Church of the Resurrection, but do not submit a pledge card. If you are already giving consistently, know that we greatly appreciate your support! We invite you to consider making a pledge for 2022, so that we may better plan the church’s budget. Your pledge will enable Church of the Resurrection to grow ministries, expand our outreach efforts, and dream big together.
Resurrection by the Numbers
Last year we made huge strides towards achieving a balanced budget, thanks to the generosity of this community. While we are not quite there yet, we are making excellent progress even with high inflation increasing our cost to operate the church. We ask you to dig deep and prayerfully consider increasing your giving again this year. If we all do this, together we can ensure a sustainable and thriving future for our congregation.
- Miles collectively flown by our youth mission trippers this summer: 17,696
- Barrels of food gathered for Monument Crisis Center last year: 19
- Months that food will feed a family of four: 16.5
- Experts who shared their wisdom and experience on race as part of our Speaker Series: 8
- 85 households pledged to Resurrection in 2022, out of a total of 139
- Traditional hymns made jazzy: 142
- 250 hours of volunteer labor given to keep our orchard happy and productive this year
- Families housed here last year through Winter Nights: 4
- 600 eggs found by our young members on Easter, 192 cupcakes consumed by the community that day!
- Money raised at Party with a Purpose, supporting Hope Solutions and the Safe Parking Program: more than $6,000
- Average age of guests at the Safe Parking Program: 53
- Oldest guest the Safe Parking Program has hosted: 86
- Our annual pledge total has grown from $354,376 in 2010 to $509,349 in 2022
- Views on livestream worship in the last year: 7,992
- Stocked backpacks gathered for kids in need this July: more than 60
- Visitors who joined us in the last year: 240