Worship Practices during Covid-19, as of January 2022
Throughout the pandemic, we have reached to stay connected with one another and with God. The ways that we do this will continue to evolve as our situation changes. We are now gathering in person for indoor Sunday services in our sanctuary. We are doing so thoughtfully and carefully in compliance with state, county, and diocesan requirements. You are welcome to join us for worship every Sunday morning, whether in person or online. Our current worship practices, as of January 5, 2022, are detailed below.
Holy Eucharist (communion service)
8:00 am (in-person, without music and not livestreamed)
10:15 am (in-person, with music, and livestreamed)
- Everyone is welcome but not required to wear masks at church. There are extra surgical masks available at church if you need them.
- We have extra chairs in the sanctuary to make it easier for people keep more space between each other.
- We are now offering both bread and wine/grape juice in a common cup at communion.
- We will gather for coffee hour afterwards outside on the plaza, weather permitting.
- As ever, if you are feeling at all unwell, please stay home and join us by livestream on our website or through our Facebook page.
- We want to urge everyone who is eligible to get vaccinated and/or boosted if you have not done so already. If you have questions or concerns about the vaccine, Rev. Liz would be glad to listen and share what resources she can with you.
Share this page: Worship Practices during Covid-19, as of January 2022